Quality of Life Health Services, Inc. has an active pharmacy program, with a pharmacy team working diligently to provide effective and affordable medications to our patients. We purchase pharmaceuticals under the Federal 340b program, and we are an active participant in Pfizer’s Sharing the Care Program and other prescription assistance programs. These programs enable us to deliver lower cost medications to our growing patient population.
Benefits of Using Quality of Life Pharmacies
- $4 Prescription List
- Competitive prices and we accept most insurance plans.
- Assistance programs that may offer substantial savings.
- Receive 90-day supplies of your maintenance medications.
- Manufacturer coupons for many medications accepted.
- No need to visit a pharmacy outside of the health center.
Quality of Life Health Complex Pharmacy
1411 Piedmont Cutoff
Gadsden, Alabama 35903
Roberta O. Watts Medical Center Pharmacy
1020 Tuscaloosa Avenue
Gadsden, Alabama 35901
Anniston Quality Health Care Pharmacy
1316 Noble Street
Anniston, Alabama 36201
Cleburne Quality Health Care Pharmacy
64 Giles Street
Heflin, Alabama 36264
Tuskegee Quality Health Care Pharmacy
1201-B Notasulga Road
Tuskegee, Alabama 36083