If you live in the following counties, are a Medicaid recipient, and become pregnant, you can enroll in the New Beginnings Maternity Care Program for your prenatal care.
New Beginnings seeks to provide you with quality pregnancy-related care that includes:
- Care after the baby is born
- Educational Reading Materials
- Family Planning Services
- Hospital Delivery
- Prenatal Care
The District III and VI Maternity Care Program partners with Doctors in a ten-county area to ensure that your care is convenient and accessible to you.
Quality of Life also partner with hospitals to ensure your baby’s delivery takes place in a safe, quality environment.
- Citizen Baptist Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- NE Alabama Regional Medical Center
- Russell Medical Center
For particularly difficult pregnancies, Maternity Care patients are transferred to UAB Hospital in Birmingham.