Quality of Life Health Services, Inc. has a comprehensive pharmacy program, with a pharmacy team working diligently to provide effective and affordable medications to our patients. We participate in the Federal 340B program. Our pharmacies are enrolled in Medicare Part D Plans, Medicaid, and most major insurances.
Benefits of Using Quality of Life Pharmacies
- Competitive $4 Prescription List.
- Competitive prices and we accept most insurance plans.
- P.A.P. Assistance programs that may offer substantial savings.
- We offer 90-day supplies of your maintenance medications.
- Manufacturer coupons for many medications accepted.
- Convenient Pharmacy locations.
- MTM (Medication Therapy Management) Services.
- Prescription notifications and refill reminders.
Prescription Assistance Program (PAP): A nominal fee of $15 is required for each medication received through the Prescription Assistance Program. Eligible patients receive up to a three-month supply of most medications approved under the program. Prescriptions, income verification and tax information (if applicable) are required in determining eligibility.
Quality of Life Health Complex Pharmacy
1411 Piedmont Cutoff
Gadsden, Alabama 35903
Roberta O. Watts Medical Center Pharmacy
1020 Tuscaloosa Avenue
Gadsden, Alabama 35901
Anniston Quality Health Care Pharmacy
1316 Noble Street
Anniston, Alabama 36201
Cleburne Quality Health Care Pharmacy
64 Giles Street
Heflin, Alabama 36264
Tuskegee Quality Health Care Pharmacy
1201 Notasulga Road
Tuskegee, Alabama 36083