The patient is the only person allowed in the health center unless you are accompanying a minor or disabled patient.
The health and safety of Quality of Life Health Services, Inc. (QOLHS) employees, patients, and vendors remains our top priority. During this unprecedented time, QOLHS has taken many steps to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and ensure our health centers are safe for employees, patients, and vendors. This includes providing appropriate personal protective equipment for employees, offering masks to patients and vendors, limiting access into our health centers, canceling public events, and performing temperature checks on everyone who enters our doors.
If you have a scheduled in-person appointment, please read below:
- Face masks are required for employees, patients, and vendors.
- Patients and permitted visitors will be given a mask to wear the entire time they are in our health center. They may choose to bring their own masks from home.
- Practice social and physical distancing.
- Wash and sanitize your hands properly.
- QOLHS adheres to all recommendations by the CDC for cleaning and disinfecting public areas. These sanitation protocols also cover any areas with an increased probability of germs being exchanged or left on surfaces such as door handles, handrails, elevator buttons, counter tops, tables, desks, light switches, etc. As a standard practice, QOLHS and contracted staff members are also trained on bloodborne pathogen protocols.
The CDC recommends specific actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases. QOLHS encourages everyone to follow their guidance:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when sick
- Cover cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol
Thank you for your interest in receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. Currently, everyone ages 12 and older is eligible for vaccination at no charge.
Call 256-439-6404 Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to schedule an appointment.
If you have symptoms of the COVID-19 (coronavirus):
Call your doctor’s office first. DO NOT show up at any of the QOLHS health centers if you have related symptoms. To speak directly with a Quality of Life Healthcare Team Member, please call: Para Espanol: 256-492-0131
COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation. The Alabama Department of Public Health and the CDC are providing updated information and guidance as it becomes available. QOLHS recommends everyone to review the following resources for the most up-to-date information:
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization