Quality of Life operates five open-door retail pharmacies. Each staffed with highly qualified professionals that are ready to answer all your medication-related questions. We provide a wide range of accessible services, as well as programs for those who cannot afford medication. Our pharmacists also verify your prescriptions to make sure they are not negatively affecting each other or your medical condition.
The benefits of filling your prescriptions at Quality of Life are numerous:
- Significant discount and savings on medications for those who qualify
- Opportunity for one-stop healthcare site/location services that can include medical provider, pharmacy, labs, X-ray, and dental
- Patient assistance, foundation support, and copay assistance programs available to provide medications at no cost or reduced cost based on income or insurance status
- Adherence and educational programs available to help manage your chronic conditions and medications
- Pharmacists available for medication assessment and care coordination with access to clinical pharmacists