Quality of Life Health Services provides comprehensive eye exams that include:
- A proper evaluation of your eyes and a review of any history of eye problems in your family.
- Evaluations of your near vision and distance using an eye chart.
- Examination to find if there are any signs of astigmatism, farsightedness, nearsightedness, or presbyopia.
- Specialized testing to decide if progressive lenses or bifocals are necessary.
- Tests that determine your eyes’ ability to work in tandem.
- Examination of the optic nerve and eye pressure tests to rule out glaucoma.
- Interior examination of your eyes to rule out cataracts and macular degeneration.
Our eye doctors ensure you get the glasses and contacts you need to make your daily life easier.